111423 – Active
Growing, privately held regional radio group in South Florida is adding a Sales Manager to their team. In the Sales Manager role, primary duty is to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of members of the sales team. Any current media Local Sales Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to move up is a prime candidate for this role. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
This company believes in a strong set of values; speak the truth, do you best, do what you say you will do, treat all with respect and work with passion. They hold themselves to a high standard and expect the same from their radio “family.” This is a growing company with digital assets along with their radio formats.
This area offers all the benefits of a recreational lake community with outdoor lifestyle activities year-round and less than an hour drive to a major city. The vibrant downtown remains the heart of the ever-growing community.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Lead and prepare for weekly sales meetings
- Attend meetings with account executives with their clients
- Create revenue generating sales ideas for broadcast, digital and events
- Daily usage of CRM software Share-Builder
- Lead, manage and hold sales team accountable
- Own financial metrics of the sales department including pricing, inventory, expense management, weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting
- Ability to successfully interact with other market and company departments
- Exude passion, energy and enthusiasm for the company and opportunities for business within our company to help clients achieve their business goals
- Experience as a proven sales leader in the role of account executive or higher
- Comprehension of overall marketing opportunities including digital, event and broadcast
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft 360 Office Suite
This position offers a 401K Plan, Disability and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs and vacation time.
Interested parties, please reach out in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org