We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our Radio team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. LaLey 99.5FM and Fiesta 94.7/96.9 program in Spanish so Bi-lingual is a must.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Need to know Word, Excel and Outlook for email
- Strong computer skills to help the Digital Team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?
Ever dream of working in radio? Would you like to work with a close-knit group of people that enjoy coming to work everyday? Would you like a career and not just a job? WLLY/WWRF radio has a unique opportunity to join our team! We are looking for outgoing and motivated personalities that work well with others. Sales experience is a plus. Bi-Lingual a must. Benefits include paid vacation, 401k, vision, dental and life insurance. Send resumes to email@example.com. Glades Media is an equal opportunity employer.
About Glades Media Company:
Glades Media operates 18 Radio broadcast signals that cover Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce and Key West. Glades is operating the largest Regional Mexican group of stations in Florida. Glades also programs Country music and Alternative Rock as well. The big focus for Glades has always been local programming and we have always tried to make that a part of each station with things like local news, sports and high school football. http://www.gladesmedia.com